Friday, July 13, 2007

Jinbei

After seeing Tony wearing jinbei on his site I decided to hunt out a picture of me in Jinbei, I love them they are cool and very comfortable and they look like pajamas so walking around the streets in them is really rather amusing for me, its like going shopping in slippers or something.

As you can see mine is of a slightly different design to Tony's, mine comes with extra padding in the abdomen area, a strange shielding device for the eyes and two fine young ladies attatched, now thats what I call Jinbei.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Damon.
My hubby got two pairs of Jinbei and said them as Jammie...
He though only wears bottoms, not a top.

BTW, in Aus, girls just go to shops in their neighbourhood in Pajamas. When I see them first time, it was just a surprise!

Ian said...

Hi Priscilla :) Jinbeis are great,I am currently in Japan on holiday so I will be getting some more, I saw old men here walking around in their underwear, my wife said that is quite normal, I was shocked ;)