Monday, June 05, 2006

Check These Sites

Here are some sites to check http://littlesumo.blog58.fc2.com/ I am biased on this one as it is my wifes site, its in Japanese so I can't read it so she has probably said awful things about me:( but as a bonus on about page 4 you get to see how cute I was as a baby. Another site that I really like is http://englishalien.blogspot.com/ the author Tony Bannister writes very well and his stories are very amusing, I wish I could write as well as him. Read his story about the dreaded KANCHO in his March updates. So funny but scary:)

3 comments:

Angelo Villagomez said...

I think Tony's blog is hilarious, especially his use of BRITITSH English. Americans just don't use half the words that he uses. He's brilliant!

Tony said...

Daaaaaw.... you guys!

Thanks for the comments, its all much appreciated!!

By the way, Demon, you mention you live near Bridgenorth. Is that the Bridgenorth near Shrewsbury????
I lived in Shrewsbury for 15 years and my folks still live there!!

In fact (if it is the same Bridgenorth) you probably know alot of the people I do around there!!! SMALL WORLD!!!

I'll link you from my site, love your blog (and your side image is FANTASTIC!).

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»