Monday, June 12, 2006

Gigan

Just in case anyone is interested, and to show PrincessRuby the difference between the original 1972 Gigan and the best version of Gigan from Godzilla:Final Wars here are the pictures.

As you can see the 1972 Gigan on the left looks rather out of shape with the big belly(looks like my belly) and he has a horrid colour scheme, now look at Gigan on the right, he looks like a real badass, slimmed down, built for speed and endurance, good musculature, knee and elbow spikes, he looks like he could really kick some serious butt.

GIGAN FACTS.

1. Gigan was the first monster to ever make godzilla bleed.

2. Gigan can fly at speeds up to 2,094 mph, 3,370 km/h.

3. Gigan has a buzz saw made of an unknown alien alloy on his chest and abdomen which causes considerable damage to his opponents.

4. Gigan fires a large beam out of his eye that separates into multiple lasers like a shotgun blast and are highly-explosive upon impact. The eye beam is called "Cluster Light" beam.

5. Gigan is DEAD thanks to that stupid big moth Mothra(oooh really scary giant moth, I am so scared of you, here have a mothball and stop eating my clothes).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for updating!
AHHHHHH! I didn't remember that new GIGAN! Yes, new Kaijus look much better than originals, but storywise, I still prefer old films maybe because I am old either!
I will send the address of your blog to my brother. He might like it though he has to use a net translation.
Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

my brother appeared in the first gamera movie as an extra!
I don't remember which one, but Gamera or something else fought in Sapporo in that film.