Friday, June 30, 2006

Hot and Overworked

It's Friday I should be getting ready to relax for the weekend but.......I HAVE GOT TO WORK ALL WEEKEND GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...... I was looking forward to a nice quiet weekend but because of a few small problems where I work (we have to make some products quickly to ship to Russia to be used at a conference with President Putin and we really don't want to let down the Russian government) the result being I HAVE TO WORK. Its getting hot I want to just relax but no I can't do that I have to give up my weekend so that the company I work for meets its deadline, I didn't set the deadline but it seems to be my problem ARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH.

Actually when all is said and done, I don't mind to much really, my workplace is clean, usually stress free (even for me and I am a team leader), the product we make is good and occasionally we can get free tickets to Live Concerts (last year I went to the Summersonic Festival in Japan thanks to my company), and as an added bonus most of the people I work with are nice and friendly.

Sorry its a boring post but I am to hot to think of anything amusing.

Love Honour Peace and Pride

No comments: